You like our webinars! Check out recordings and handouts anytime.
CLEO Connect logo and slogan
You like our webinars! Check out recordings and handouts anytime
Content image

You like us, you really like us! 

Thank you to the hundreds of people who responded to our February 2024 survey on CLEO Connect webinars. 98% of respondents said that our webinars helped them better support their clients. The other 2% mostly do not serve clients.  

46% of those who responded attended between 2 to 3 webinars over the past year and 6.6% attended over 7! We appreciate your enthusiasm. We also appreciate the constructive feedback we received that will help us choose future webinar topics and improve their usefulness. 

Many survey respondents were not aware that recordings of our past webinars are available anytime on our Webinars page. Each webinar page has a link to a handout that summarizes tips and lists extra resources and related organizations. 

In case you missed them, we also have a number of skills-building webinars where you can learn about making good referrals, creating better legal information, and more.  

You told us that CLEO Connect webinars most helped you: 

  • find legal information 
  • find supports and services 
  • better understand what kinds of legal help you can provide  

Lawyers, legal clinic workers, and paralegals liked that our webinars kept them updated on areas of law they do not work in. Community workers liked our webinars because they: 

  • contain recent, reliable, and practical information presented in clear, easy to understand steps  
  • cover a wide variety of topics 

We are grateful that 89% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that they often shared information about CLEO with others. We are also pleased that 89% agreed or strongly agreed that they accessed other supports or services they learned about from CLEO. Thank you as well for your many positive comments on other CLEO tools like Steps to Justice, our publications, and Guided Pathways.  

Congratulations to our 2 gift card draw winners, who have received their prizes. 

Subscribe to CLEO Connect updates for information on future webinars and training opportunities for community workers. 

This work is generously supported by The Law Foundation of Ontario.
CLEO Legal Information Webinars image
Copyright © 2024 CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario / Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario).
Connect with CLEO / Contacter le CLEO:
Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
Subscribe icon

CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario)
180 Dundas Street West, Suite 506
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8